On behalf of the Board of Directors, Administration, staff and residents, we extend a heartfelt thank youto all who have generously donated to our Home for the benefit of our residents, and in appreciation of our very hard working, dedicated staff.
Covid-19 has dramatically affected our daily routine at our Nursing Home, which in turn has created unexpected added expenses, and many changes to our protocols of care to our residents. We thank everyone who has responded to our Easter Appeal, our Special Covid-19 Appeal, and our requests of packaged snacks for our residents afternoon refreshments.
Your acts of kindness during this unprecedented time in our lives boosts
the spirit and moral of our
residents and employees!
The following is a list of some of the donations we have received over the past two months:
• Ultimate Bride and Con Gaspas — Seamstresses made 100 face masks to n95 specifications.
• The Benavides Family — Two boxes of
• Annunciation Cathedral Ladies — Handmade face masks
• Vincent Redlicz — Handmade face masks
• Dean Marousis and George Kolouris —
n95 face masks
• Vince Innocenzi and Chicago Marine Canvas — Protective shield masks for our nursing staff
• Manduka — 120 headbands with buttons to ease the use of face masks for our nursing staff
(this donation was organized by a resident’s family members: Denise Mason-Smith and
• Monika Narain — Gifts for our nurses during Nurses Week
• St. Andrew Women’s Philoptochos Society —
Handmade face masks
• 24/7 at Home Care Services, Inc. — Face masks
• Panos Foods — Assortment of fresh fruit for all our residents to enjoy for several days
• Hellenic Foundation — Complete lunch for all our staff
(prepared and delivered by Dengeos)
• Ascension of Our Lord Women’s Philoptochos Society and the Bear Family — Milkshakes for all our residents and staff
• Equilibrium IT Solutions, Inc. a Ntiva Co. —
Sandwich wraps for all our staff
(prepared and delivered by Prairie House Tavern)
• The Intrigue Yellow Foundation and Founder, Maltab Harini — Gourmet meal for residents and staff - Curated gift bag of select Candies - Yellow Roses in honor of Mother’s Day for all residents.
(with the help of Etta Restaurant and Rocket Fizz Soda Pop & Candy, Winter Park, FL.)
• Ascension of Our Lord Women’s Philoptochos Society — Individual sized packaged cookies and bags of chips for our residents
• Avli Taverna: Lou Canellis, Louie Alexakis and William V. Glastris, Jr. — Complete Lunch and extras for all entire staff
• Susan and Gary Eimerman — Individual packages of cookies for the residents
• St. Haralambos Philoptochos Society —
We are very grateful for all your donations of PPE, treats for our residents and staff and monetary assistance.
Our apologies for any omissions